By entering information onto our website, you are thereby consenting to the processing of your information for our business purposes.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time without notice and encourage you to refer back to it on a regular basis.
Collection, Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
For each visitor to our website, our server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where applicable). We collect the domain name of visitors to our website, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as Personal Information, survey information and/or site registrations.
Personal Information is defined as any information that is personally identifiable to individuals including but not limited to, contact information (such as name, address, telephone number). Generally, we collect information directly from you; however, we may on occasion collect information from third parties.
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the content of our website;
- To customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor;
- To respond to requests for information;
- To provide you with customer service;
- To make available, promote and offer services, products and/or special offers;
- To conduct, process and complete transactions with you;
- To develop, modify and customize services and offers that would appeal to you and the public in general;
- To enable us to better serve you and the public in general;
Treatment of Personal Information/ Safeguarding Personal Information
We have implemented appropriate measures to protect personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances including limiting the number of individuals with access to personal information. Please note however, that any information transmitted via the internet may be intercepted by third parties. We assume no liability in the event of such interception, misuse or alternations.
We are not liable for any third party links. Furthermore, we make no representation regarding, and cannot be responsible for, the privacy policies, or lack thereof, of any third party links and we suggest that you use your own discretion and judgment when accessing said sites.
We do not sell personal information outside our domain other than where specific reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide such information, or where passing that information to third parties is necessary in order to provide you with information, products or services. For instance, personal information may be provided to the following entities:
- Any companies or legal entities that are associated with, related to, or affiliated with us or any other future condominium declarants.
- To any real estate agent and/or broker who introduced you to a specific project and/or to us.
- To one or more third party data processing companies which handle or process marketing campaigns on our behalf or other companies associated or affiliated with us.
- Any lender and warranty bond provider providing services to us or you.
- Any insurance companies providing coverage to us, our affiliates or related companies or to you.
- Any trades, sub-trades, suppliers or surveyors working on any of the projects.
- Any relevant governmental authorities or agencies.
- Our solicitors.
- The condominium corporation, in the case of a condominium project.
- To providers of cable television, telephone, Internet, security alarm and utility service systems together with providers of related services and systems.
- Our accountants and/or auditors.
We may also disclose personal information where we are required to do so by law.
Right to Access to Personal Information
If you become aware of any changes in your personal information, we encourage you to contact us to update us of your change and correct any inaccuracies. You have the right to access your personal information however these rights are not absolute. If we refuse to provide you access to your personal information, we will endeavour to provide you reasons for the refusal.
This Website Uses Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.eladcanada.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This website Uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Lodging Complaints/ Requests for Additional Information- Privacy Officer
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this policy, please contact us at: email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 416-223-4403 or via mail, attention: General Counsel.
Our postal address is: 2235 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 1700, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 5B5.
All complaints will be investigated as soon as is practicable in the circumstances.
If you do not want to receive correspondence from us or if you have received correspondence from us and do not wish to receive any correspondence in the future, please let us know by using any of the options noted above under the heading Lodging Complaints/ Requests for Additional Information- Privacy Officer. If you contact us, please provide us with your particulars and we will ensure your name is removed from any distribution list from Elad Canada Inc.